Berchtesgaden is the ideal winter wonderland. The area around is called Berchtesgadener Land. It is located in Bavaria, near the border to Austria. Some 30 km south of Salzburg and 180 km southeast of Munich. The city of Berchtesgaden is situated at an altitude of 570 m and surrounded by a chain of mountain peaks reaching 2,000m – 2,700m. Legend has it that God told the angels to put all the natural wonders of the world here. The innocent reserve of the Alpine National Park offers majestic mountains and frigid clear lakes. Strict conservation rules have kept this region of Germany in a pure and preternatural state of being.
Whether one-way or round-trip – your transfer with Munich Ski Shuttle can now be easily booked online with just a few clicks. Or simply call our booking hotline.
- Private transport with Driver
- Exclusive vehicle fleets only for you
- Personal VIP-Support
- Best-Price Guarantee
- Comfortable Booking
- No hidden costs
- Credit Card or PayPal
- Stress-free travel
Munich Berchtesgaden – “On your boards, and going”
Germany is often underestimated as a winter sports destination but Berchtesgadener National Park is really a paradise for skiers. There are six different ski areas to choose from. The mountains around offer some of the best slopes in the world. You’ll find a perfect blend of gently sloping runs and more advanced groomed cruisers. The resorts caters to all winter sports fans’ tastes: Experts, Snowboarders and Families with children. We recommend to purchase access to all the ski slopes by purchasing the “Berchtesgadener Land Skipass”.
“Berchtesgadener Land“ has an international reputation due to its world-cup runs and the resort is known for being host to world championships in the luge, bobsledding and snowboarding.
Attractions in and around Berchtesgaden
Besides a wide variety of sports Berchtesgadener National Park offers a lot of leisure activities. Not to forget that this gorgeous area of the Bavarian Alps is also a historical site.
- The “Kehlsteinhaus” which is known as the Eagle’s Nest among the Allies was built as a present for Hitler’s 50th birthday in 1939. Today the Eagle’s Nest remains in its original state. It is relinquished into a trust by the Bavarian government to ensure that the proceeds are used for charitable purposes. Start with a historical tour of the bunker and meeting area and enjoy some hearty Bavarian food and the breathtaking views of the area.
- Relax at the “Watzman Therme”. It is a huge spa with several indoor and outdoor pool, including two saltwater pools. Locals claim that the water has natural healing powers.
- Try a faster traverse downhill at “Jenner am Königssee”. “Königssee” has the world’s first artificial refrigerated luge and bobsleigh which was built in 1969. Take the opportunity to rent toboggans or use the “Renn-Bob-Taxi”. You will race down the ice-canal with an experienced driver and with a speed of 120 km/h.
Munich Berchtesgaden – “On your boards, and going”
You want to travel to one of the many ski resorts in the Alps overwhelming, then be chauffeured to a destination of your choice with Munich Ski shuttle service.
Meet the prestigious little ski resort as Berchtesgaden and incidentally the heart of the Alps. There you a remarkable variety of sporting activities in a unique natural environment on offer. If you want to take it even a little quieter, enjoy the venerable old town, which is immersed in the winter in a touch of white. Here tradition is combined with gracious lifestyle and everyone gets their costs.
Munich Berchtesgaden – “Skifoan” for adults and children
Whether Board, sled or skiing – the ski resort Berchtesgaden offers ideal slopes for all winter sports lovers. This one has as Munich Berchtesgaden Tourist spoiled for choice between brand new ski and each of these ski resorts scores by means of his own highlights. Enjoy on the way to your ski track ski gondola ride with an excellent view of the ski resort. For the wedding Quiet among you there on the ski route drinks and food. The little ones can play in snowdrifts and practice slopes in the supervised kids area and who needs the adrenalin seekers, venturing to the heavier ski routes.
Who other hand enjoys the whole Spekrum of winter sports, can quite classic skiing and snowboarding and tobogganing, hiking, paragliding and much more here. For winter sports lovers, the Munich Berchtesgaden drive thus is certainly worthwhile and if one then our Ski Shuttle Munich Ski transport takes the troublesome journey-stress from the shoulders, the holiday in the mountains is certainly the acute event.
Munich Berchtesgaden – Dine in the Alps mountains
After a long day on the downhill course offer various restaurants in the ski resort Berchtesgaden the opportunity to stop. Eat. In cozy and comfortable cabins You can choose between self-service restaurants and exquistiten restaurants. Each you inn offers a relaxed atmosphere for a cozy dinner. While enjoying their evening meal, you can act the tollee mountains on itself. Once you have regained her strength and has packed the party mood, you can visit one of the many après-ski hotspots. There you can deep into the night dancing and singing into it. If that is too hectic, the evening can end with a hot drink in the small and original huts and Schankstuben.
Munich Berchtesgaden with our Chauffeur Service Ski
Who decides to to want to spend a magnificent holidays to pursue his personal taste winter sports passion in the mountains, should pay attention to maximum comfort. What brings you time-consuming to fight through traffic, if you then completely exhausted arrive in their destination Berchtesgaden and have no more power for skiing, hiking or sledding? Ski Shuttle Munich Berchtesgaden ensures that your winter holiday starts on arrival. Continue relaxing and cozy with a private chauffeur in a smart Mercedes-Benz. We pick you up reliably and on time and ensure that your ski equipment is safely packaged. During the trip you will be supplied on request with amenities and snacks and can safely enjoy the views of the countryside. Use our contact form and email us a royalty-free request. Our Ski Transfer Team happy to inform you.
For your individual requirements we offer the highest standard:
- Mercedes 4matic cars for safe driving under all weather conditions
- Experienced drivers who know the alpine roads
- GPS tracked cars with life traffic information to avoid traffic jams and road blocks
- Extra Long Mercedes Minivans for up to 7 passengers plus luggage
- Hand made ski baskets on the cars to store your ski equippment
Direct transfer to your ski resort – your benefits:
- Meet and Greet: Your chauffeur welcomes your directly at the arrival gate
- Private transfer: the car is reserved only for you
- Time efficient: No unnecessary stops, no detours, no waiting time at the airport